I was out for the weekend (well, day/night) with some friends celebrating our *gasp* 40th birthdays while R and P entertained Uncle Andy and cousin Rowan at our house for the night. Seemed like the perfect solution and likely was. Besides the trip to the beer store, etc. :)
I come home to P wanting to tell me something in secret. She pulls me aside and says, "Rowan was talking to me about private things". I take a deep breath and bear down.
me: "Oh, what about?"
P: "Vaginas"
me: "well, that is very private, what about them?"
P: "that they get bigger when babies come out of them"
me (appalled): "well it's a good thing that we are having this baby cut out of me, huh?"
Later on when I had my bearings back I let P know that the subject they were talking about was very private and if she had questions on it she should come to me and or her dad. In quick reply, P says, "Oh I didn't ask about it, it was just offered up".
Sweet.
Sunday, April 21, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment