I find that I don't really get that embarrassed any more. Motherhood does that to you. Actually more like toddlerdom does it. Well today I found out that I am not totally beyond being embarrassed by the P.
We had MLK Day off and decided to have lunch out as a family. We went to the standby neighborhood place...it's actually a bar with a decent family restaurant in the back. We've been there a few times and Penny digs it. Apparently she digs the the video games more. We walk into a restaurant full of people and Penny can't walk past the Big Buck Hunter Pro arcade game without yelling at the top of her lungs, "I want to shoot the goat". Sure, someone once let her play but I had no idea it stuck with her this way.
The whole meal, "pls, can I shoot the goat?" And no, she didn't shoot the goat (I am not convinced that there was even a goat in the game...)
Monday, January 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment