We were taking a walk this morning and passed a dead bird on the sidewalk. We tried to stroll by quickly but Miss observant noticed immediately. "What happened to that bird?", she asks. It was apparent that the bird's demise was the result of flying into a window but I was looking to avoid the gory details and the explanation of death on our nice Fall walk. So I go with "I think it had an accident, Penny". Her eyes got as big as saucers and she looked at me and said "the birdie forgot to go pee on the potty?!"
While others were tempted to make the correlation to speed along the potty training, we refrained and let her know that she would not face the great demise if she forgets to get to the potty in time. Good thing as an hour later she pooped her pants in the Dr's waiting room.
Friday, November 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment