Thursday, February 7, 2008

Skinny jeans and the Lock Down

Took a shot this morning and tried on the skinny jeans (well the normal jeans, I guess I never really had a variation). Regardless, they fit! Guess I should have tried those on before I took the shopping trip last weekend for jeans. Wondered why I was buying the same size from pre-P (pregnancy and Penelope) :)

BAD PARETNING ALERT
So Pen’s favorite thing is her bouncy chair (thanks Soph and Joe) and has been pretty much a slump when in there. No need for the safety harness since she doesn’t move, right? So today, I am reading and letting her bop around in the chair. I look over and she is literally sideways and about ready to topple over the side….completely stretching her neck to watch Rachel Ray prepare heart healthy potato skins (yes, call the authorities, she is watching tv with me…I swear we just got done reading a book!)

So today was her first loss of freedom, strapped in from here on out. Now she knows what it feels like ;-)

No comments: